CD Stud Welding - Applications
Providing fast welds on lightweight material with minimal
distortion, CD stud welding is widely used in:
- Restaurant Equipment- Stainless tables have CD studs applied to the underside to secure
stiffeners, legs, drawer runner with no back side marking on the
- Signs- CD studs are applied to the back side of aluminum letters or
internally in the signs to allow changeability.
- Electrical and Metal Enclosures- Components are attached to the metal enclosure without marking
the reverse side. The appearance is greatly improved and production
rate is increased.
- Electrical Contracting- CD studs are used to secure conduit and fixture to structural
- Conveyors- Stud Welding is used to attach fastener to half round runner
bars. Weld Studs will not vibrate loose and leaves no area to
- Cookware- utensils, pots and pans, handles.
- Insulation- Weld pins are used to attach insulation to metal surface.
Self-locking washers are used in conjunction with the weld pins to
fasten the insulation in place.